Cape May Castles
Cape May Castles – An open edition signed print, reproduced
from the original pencil drawing of the same name,
by artist Nicholas Santoleri.
In this drawing, my intent was to capture the feeling of Cape May, New Jersey one of my favorite places on earth. The Angel of the Sea, The Peter Shields Inn and the Morning Star Villa set the back drop for this pencil drawing and print. A leisurely day on the beach sets the foreground.
When I became blocked on this drawing, I reached out to Face book friends for help. I can’t thank my Facebook friends enough. Some of the creative ideas were just what the drawing needed and the title.
- Click here to see the Facebook that were inspirational in drawing this.
- Click here to see the Facebook that about the finished drawing.
The original pencil drawing is reproduced on acid free 100% Bristol Velum fine art paper. The reproduction, signed by the artist, can be matted in a standard size mat opening and therefore a standard size frame (framing information).
- The image size of the original pencil drawing is 10.5 x 13.5 inches.
- The original pencil drawing was created in 2016.
- The print image size is 9.75 x 13 inches.
- Each print is hand signed, in pencil, by the artist.
Cape May Castles
|Original Pencil Drawing Mated and Framed||Available image size is 10″ x 14″||$2,250.|
|Open Edition Signed Print||Available||$40|
|Pack of 10 Note Cards (5″x7″) Including 10 Envelopes||$20|
Also See :
- On the Drawing Board – To see how this piece was drawn – Step by step.
Nicholas P. Santoleri ~ Artist Pine Ridge Productions, Inc.
1515 West Chester Pike Unit A-6, West Chester, PA 19382
In Historic Chester County, Pennsylvania