(Episcopal Academy – Newtown Square, PA)
Pencil Drawing by Nicholas P. Santoleri
“Episcopal Academy, founded in 1785, is a private, co-educational school for grades Pre-K through 12. In 2008, it relocated from its Merion, Pennsylvania campus and Devon, Pennsylvania satellite campus to its new 123-acre campus in Newtown Square, Pennsylvania. Episcopal Academy has been consistently ranked as a top private school in the nation by various media outlets, including the Wall Street Journal. The Academy is affiliated with the Episcopal Church in the United States of America.” – Wikipedia.org
“Episcopal Academy” Pencil Drawing Slideshow
About Episcopal Academy Pencil Drawing:
This pencil drawing was created by the artist in 2016
- The image size of this drawing is 11 x 14 inches.
- Overall framed and matted size is 21 x 25 inches.
- Framed and matted by the artist with acid free matting
- The frame, created by the artist especially for his pencil drawings, has a unique dark walnut rustic look that compliments the fine detail in his pencil drawings.
- This pencil drawing comes with a letter of authenticity from our studio.
The price for this one of a kind original framed drawing:
Gone – Commissioned with 50 prints
Also See :
- “Episcopal Academy “ – Limited Edition Signed and Numbered – reproduced from the pencil drawing. Only $50 unframed.
Nicholas Santoleri ~ Artist Pine Ridge Productions, Inc.
1515 West Chester Pike Unit A-6, West Chester, PA 19382
In Historic Chester County, Pennsylvania