Farmers and Mechanics Building
Limited edition signed and numbered print
reproduced from the original pencil drawing by N. Santoleri
Located on the corner of High and Market Street in West Chester, PA, the Farmer’s and Mechanic’s Building, known also as the F & M Building, was built in 1908. The building was posted to the National Register of Historic Places on January 6, 1983. The drawing is priceless to anyone who is familiar with West Chester, PA as it a well-known landmark in the seat of Chester County.
This limited edition print was reproduced from the original pencil drawing of the same name, using the highest quality craftsmanship and printed on acid free 100 lb. Bristol Vellum. This signed and numbered print has an image size of 8.75” x 7” therefore it mats in a standard 8” x 10” mat (opening). The mat fits in a standard size frame 11″x 14″ frame. This makes mating and framing of this print very economical.
Edition size: 300 signed and numbered prints at only $35 each
The original pencil drawing of ” Farmer’s and Mechanic’s Building” is 11” x 14” (image size), It is double matted and framed in a beautiful rustic dark walnut frame. Price: